- Framework contract for Multi-country thematic and sector evaluations studies, regional/country level evaluation studies, synthesis and analysis in the area of EC external cooperation
- Particip has recently been contracted by the European Commission to provide evaluation services for 4 different evaluation contracts. These Framework Service Contracts are competitive and the different assignments will be conducted by the consortium partners on a mutually agreed basis. We are constantly looking for experienced Evaluators.
- Reference Contracts:
- Lot 1: Multi-country evaluation studies of economic sectors/themes of EC external cooperation. Particip is partner in a European consortium for this lot.
- Lot 2: Multi-country evaluation studies on social/human development issues of EC external cooperation. Particip is the lead company of a European consortium for this lot.
- Lot 3: Evaluation of EC geographic cooperation strategies with "ACP" countries/regions. Particip is lead company of a European consortium for this lot.
- Lot 4: Evaluations of EC geographic cooperation strategies for Asia, Latin America, and the Neighbouring countries. Particip is partner in a European consortium for this lot.
- General experience
- Extensive experience in the field of European Commissions' evaluation procedures and methodologies; including evaluation experience of the various modalities of implementation, instruments and channels of cooperation / aid delivery and EC main policies and strategies.
- Experience in county-level and/or broad sector level evaluation.
- Senior evaluation experts with more than 10 years of extensive evaluation practice.
- Medium experts with more than 5 years of evaluation experience.
Particip has considerably contributed to the development of the Evaluation Guidelines of DG Development and Cooperation - EuropeAid.
Main sectorial experience researched
- Public administration
- Macro- and micro-economic sectors
- Civil society
- Human rights, democratisation, rule of law
- Water and sanitation
All regions and countries receiving EC external assistance.
If you are interested in working with us as an expert in any of the fields below, please submit your CV to us.