Job partnerships and SME promotion in Tunisia II - Implementation of a Technical Support Fund for SMEs
Expert 4: National/ Regional Expert on Corporate Social Responsibility for SMEs
The project “Job partnerships and promotion of small- and medium-sized enterprises in Tunisia II” (JPMF TUN II), which this procedure is part, is implemented by GIZ on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
It aims to promote the creation of decent jobs in the automotive, maritime and aeronautic sector in Tunisia through activities in the following action areas:
- the creation of job partnerships with domestic and foreign investors,
- the promotion of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and
- the support for the development of these clusters in Tunisia.
The objective of the procedure is to stengthen the capacities of growth-oriented small and medium-sized enterprises.
The following work package will have to be performed:
- Work package 1: Needs Assessment and Service Piloting
- Work package 2: Calls for technical support proposals
- Work package 3: Delivery of technical support services
- Work package 4: Integrating and strengthening of local sector structures and knowledge transfer
- Work package 5: Information / Communication
- Scoping of the specific deliverables and delivery approaches
- Proposing broader support needs from expert pool
- Collecting and compiling data for project M&E and evaluation
- Briefing implementation partners and leading proactively their onboarding and learning throughout the project
- Work package 1: Development of service package descriptions and piloting of service package in collaboration with the impact evaluation implementers, drafting inputs to needs assessment and process evaluation reports as needed, collection of data for enterprise survey.
- Work package 2: Outreach to potential SME clients in cooperation with sectoral associations and other stakeholders, providing technical advisory services to SMEs on how to identify their needs and develop proposals for technical support.
- Work package 3: Delivery of technical support services and capacity development to enterprises as per the technical support plan agreed with the commissioning party, drafting inputs to the evaluation reports
- Work package 4: Implementation of the concept on integrating and strengthening of local sector structures and knowledge transfer
- Work package 5: Participation in the launch workshops, summary workshop and SME conference
- Postgraduate degree (German ‘Diplom’/Master) in field of economics or law or management/ business administration or engineering.
- Effective operational proficiency of English (C1) and French (C1)
- 5 years of professional experience in advisory services on organizational development, or change management and technical advisory in the context of private sector development from a business consulting perspective
- 3 years of experience in business consulting on corporate social responsibility.
- 4 years of management/leadership experience as project team leaders or managers in a company.
- 2 years of work experience in Tunisia and in the MENA region
220 wd remote
Duration of assignment
Deadline for applications