- Media4Democracy is an EU-funded Technical Assistance Facility strengthening the European Union Delegations’ ability to implement the EU Human Rights Guidelines on Freedom of Expression Online and Offline.
Our mission is to support the EU Delegations’ broad and coherent implementation of the “EU Guidelines on Freedom of Expression” and to help them to identify, design and implement appropriate near-, medium- and long-term actions.
Media4Democracy is based in Brussels and provides advocacy support and capacity building services to all EU Delegations (EUDs) worldwide, as well as customised technical support to individual EU Delegations.
The team of three senior experts also utilises and deploys a global network of leading freedom of expression and media professionals, working together to provide tailored support and expertise to EU Delegations.
Media4Democracy is backed by a Consortium of prominent European organisations from the field of freedom of expression, media development and democracy support: Article19, Deutsche Welle Akademie, European Partnership for Democracy, Free Press Unlimited and the Thomson Foundation, under the leadership of Particip GmbH.
For further information please visit www.media4democracy.eu
- Team Members
- (redaeL maeT) elgnA nasuS
- (tsilaicepS ycacovdA aideM dna EoF) duariG eniloraC
- (trepxE gnidliuB yticapaC) inavliS acsecnarF
- (tnatlusnoC tcejorP) sieW alegnA
- Results-oriented monitoring system of the implementation of projects of
external cooperation for lot 6 for Western Balkans and Turkey.
The purpose of the Results-Oriented Monitoring (ROM) system of the EC is to provide external, objective and impartial feedback on the performance of external assistance projects and programmes financed by the EC. Particip led consortium has been selected to run the ROM system in the Western Balkans and Turkey region (lot 6).
- Team Members
- (redaeL maeT) ennuD mloC
- (redaeL maeT ytupeD) earcaM ahsaM