Support for programme management and implementation of the OPSYS ecosystem
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
1) Provide support to the business owner (system owner) in areas covered by the OPSYS ecosystem and in line with the Commission PM21 standards for: a)Business management in terms of requirements, tests, and process management; b)Programme management; c)Change management; d) Provision of ad hoc long term and short-term expertise.
2) Provide support to the IT supplier(s) from a business point of view, specifically in terms of expertise in the area of user experience, data migration or quality assurance.
The main results to be achieved by the contractor are as follows:
1) Programme management as well as OPSYS governance and the other corporate governance institutions (GPSB, CC) are supported, and a good level quality assurance and professionalism is assured;
2) Change management activities are designed and performed in a sustainable manner for all affected staff within DG INTPA, DG NEAR and FPI, as well for relevant external partners. These activities include, inter alia, communication, training, change agent network, helpdesks in coordination with IT supplier responsibilities;
3) Business processes are improved and efficiently managed;
4) Data synchronization during the transitory phases, as well as data migration to phase out legacy systems are achieved, mitigating the burden on users;
5) Short-term expertise is identified and provided according to existing and emerging needs.
Everis Belgium (Lead), NTT DATA Belgique SRL, Particip