EU for Good Governance technical assistance at central and local level with a focus on Public Administration Reform, Public Finance Management, and Anti-Corruption
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
1. Capacity building for policy making and implementation including integrated and efficient planning, budgeting and coordination of policies;
2. Capacity building to better understand and implement public internal financial control policy across all public institutions;
3. Support to improve EU related governance and delivery of public services by central agencies and municipalities;
4. Support to improve participatory governance and civic dialogue, including public consultation;
5. Support to improve transparency and accountability for reform implementation, including through independent institutions.
Ecorys B.V. (Lead), PAI, Particip