Monitoring, Evaluation and Communication of Results in Iraq
The specific objectives of this contract are as follows:
There are 3 main components each associated to a results that the project will aim to achieve
- 1. To conduct results-oriented monitoring of EU-funded projects in Iraq and to implement a results-oriented monitoring based on innovative approaches in the field that allows improving the steering and delivery of programmes to Iraq.
- 2. To provide an assessment of achievements, the quality and the results of interventions based on evaluation approaches adapted to the specific intervention under observation in order to deliver evaluations that allow for institutional learning and improved programming cycles.
- 3. To disseminate information about the EU’s engagement in Iraq and notably its cooperation activity in an accessible manner with a focus on communicating EU values and EU results, in particular to stakeholders in Iraq and the general population.
- Component 1: Results-oriented monitoring of EU-Funded projects in IRAQ
R-1: Provided a results-oriented assessment of ongoing operations
- Component 2: Evaluations of the EU’s cooperation projects in Iraq
R-2: Provided evaluations of achievements, the quality and the results of interventions based on evaluation approaches adapted to the intervention under observation
- Component 3: Communication of EU engagement in Iraq
R-3: Disseminated information about EU engagement in Iraq and notably cooperation initiatives and projects (including results) in an accessible manner with a focus on communicating results across various platforms and towards various audiences
Particip (Lead), Altai, Idem Concept